The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the official information of the combined Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Examination 2017.
Registration for this has begun from 18th of November, and will continue until 18th December.
How to apply online:
- Candidates can apply through the official website, ssconline.nic.in
- Click the link, ‘Click here to apply’
- Fill your details as necessary
- After submission of the same, the application process will be completed
- Take a printout for future use
- General: Candidates can pay 100 rupees for registration process
- Candidates have been exempted from payment of fees to women candidates and reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disabilities and ex-servicemen in all categories.
- Beginning of online application: November 18
- Last date for application: 18 December
- Offline invoice generation end date: December 18 (5pm)
- Payment through SBI Invoice: December 20
- Computer Based Test Tier I: March 4, 2018 to March 26, 2018
- Descriptive Paper Tier 2: July 8, 2018
For more information, candidates can visit the official website.