Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has published the program for the entrance examination for the 2018-19 academic year.
Candidates can make the latest application from October 13 to 11:59.
How to Apply:
To apply online, the candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit official website
- Click on ‘New registration and candidate login link’
- Before registering yourself for the entrance exam, you should make sure that you have read and understood the study and eligibility criteria as given in the prospectus for each discipline program in the study for which you want to take the entrance test.
- Enter the necessary details such as name, DOB, address, contact number, email-ID and discipline / study program
- Choose your password 8 characters
- Before final submission of online application form, read the announcement carefully and agree to it.
- Upload recently taken scan photo and signature (better width 150px and height 200 px) in JPG format and size is less than 20-50 KB. Signature size is less than 10-20kb (better width 140px and height 60px) needed. Maximum file size for photo and signature is 50 KB, due to unsuccessful you will not be able to complete your application.
- After submitting one, a confirmation page and unique number will be generated
- Take a printout for future reference
Candidates should keep in mind that no written acknowledgment will be issued to get the application. However, after the fortnight of the presenter the candidates can verify the status of the application on the JNU website. If you see any discrepancy, call them at 8010-855-855.