Banking Personnel Selection Institute (IBPS) has issued official information for Probationary Officers / Management Trainee (PO / MT) on its official website, ibps.in.
The preliminary exam is to be held on October 7, 8th, October 14th and October 15th and the main examination will be held on 26th November.
The registration process will start on August 16 and end on September 5.
Candidates must have obtained degree (graduation) in any subject from a recognized university.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum of 30 years.
- The exam will include 100 questions on the basis of English language, quantitative competency and logic ability. There will be a total of 100 points.
- The exam will be held for one hour period.
- The exam will include 155 questions on the basis of logic and computer qualification, general / economy / banking awareness, English language and data analysis and interpretation.
- There will be 200 marks in the examination and will be organized for a period of three hours.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through the official website, ibps.in.
General: Rs 600
SC / ST / PWD: Rs 100
- Online registration including editing / modification of applications by candidates: August 16 to September 5
- Application Fee / Payment of Information Fee (Online): September 16 to September 5
- Call letter download for pre-examination training: September 2017
- Conduct of pre-examination training: September 23 to September 29
- Download of Call Papers for Pre-Exam Examinations: September 2017
- Online Examination-Initial: October 7, October 8, October 14 and October 15
- Preliminary Examination Results Announced: October 2017
- Download of the Call Letter for Online Exam (Main): November 2017
- Online Main Examination: November 26
- Chief test results declared: December 2017
- Download of Calls for Interview: January 2018
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2018
- Provisional Allocation: April 2018
For more information, candidates can visit the official website.