Registration for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Officers (IBPS PO) will commence on August 16 and end on September 5.
Pre-requisites for online application:
Before applying online, candidates should have the following documents:
- Scan their photo and signature to ensure that both the picture and the signature have this dimension, 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Signature will not be accepted in capital letters
- Prepare the required details / documents to pay the requisite application fees / information fees online.
- Keep a valid personal email id
How to Apply:
- Visit official website.
- Click on the link, click here to apply for General Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainee VII.
- After this, the candidates can click on it, click here for ‘new registration’.
- Upload photos and signature and fill the online application.
- Once the same is submitted, the registration process will be completed. Candidates need to take a printout for future use.
- General: Rs 600
- SC / ST: 100 bucks
- Online registration including editing / modification of applications by candidates: August 16 to September 5
- Application Fee / Payment of Information Fee (Online): September 16 to September 5
- Call letter download for pre-examination training: September 2017
- Conduct of pre-examination training: September 23 to September 29
- Download of Call Papers for Pre-Exam Examinations: September 2017
- Online Examination-Initial: October 7, October 8, October 14 and October 15
- Preliminary Examination Results Announced: October 2017
- Download Call Letter for Online Examination – Main: November 2017
- Online Main Examination: November 26
- Chief test results declared: December 2017
- Download of Calls for Interview: January 2018
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2018
- Provisional Allocation: April 2018