Online registration for Common Admission Test 2017 (Cat 2017) will end in three days, i.e. September 20 at 5 pm
Cat 2017 will be organized on 140th of November in two sessions on 140 Test Centers across the country.
This year, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) will organize the Lucknow Cat exam.
How to apply for CAT 2017:
- Log on to the official website of CAT, iimcat.ac.in
- Click on ‘Sign In for Existing User’
- Sign in with your user ID and password
- Enter all required details in the prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Candidates who are willing to participate in the examination can get at least one undergraduate degree from any accredited institution / university in any subject.
- Candidates who are in their final year or are waiting for the results to be declared, they are also eligible to apply.
Apart from this, IIM will also issue a tutorial on 18th October to understand the nature of the examination. Candidates are advised to work on the available tutorials on the website.
List of courses offered:
- Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Program in Management
- Post Graduate Program in Food and Agricultural Business Management
- Executive Post Graduate Program in Management
- Postgraduate program in securities market
Meanwhile, in the official release of Cat 2017 convenor Professor Neeraj Dwivedi said that there is no new change in the examination structure now. Like previous years, there will be three sections – Oral ability and reading understanding, data interpretation and logical reasoning, and quantitative ability. The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written qualification examination (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), followed by Personal Interview (PI) Goal. All selected candidates will get admission in approximately 20 IIM institutions established in different parts of the country.
Last date for application: September 20
Release date issued card: October 18
Cat 2017: November 26